Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter

Just finished the final installment in the Harry Potter books (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows). Let me say this.... it was AWESOME!!! I will not say much because I am sure that those of you out there did not have the time to lay around for two days and do nothing but read like I did (I don't have much of a life you know). I urge you to get a copy of your own, borrow, steal someones copy, do whatever you have to and read it as fast as you can. You will not regret it. Full action, excitement, joy, pain and tears. This book will not disappoint.

3 comments:

JBrandt said...

bHarry Potter? Nice. I wouldn't spend my time reading that tripe even if you paid me! Harry Potter. Please!! Did you also stand in line dressed as a Fraggle or Muggle or whatever? Nice. Hey, can your Hogwart Club get me a discount on a book? I need something thick enough to put under my front wheel while I'm riding my trainer.
It looks like we will take a tour of your Concordia. I'll give you a call when I know the day.
Read Fast Food Nation and never eat from CrapDonalds again.

JBrandt said...

You need to read Lone Survivor by
Marcus Luttrell. It's his first-hand account of his Navy SEAL mission in Afghanistan. It's an unbelievable read. I devoured it in one day. It was not the wizard-like fantasy world of Hogwash that engaged me; it was Luttrell's true experience. You think Jack Bauer is bad? Dude, Luttrell is Bauer x infinity with an unending supply of courage, valor, passion and integrity. Read it.

Anonymous said...

i thought it was a great book, but I like reading harry Potter. i read it while camping and it has now been passed to the rest of the family. My sister spent one day reading the book. My brother happened to spill the beans about the last part of the book. and I thought I was the one who couldn't keep secrets. I was relly good too--I said nothing--not even any hints. Have a good day. the big ride is this weekend. I hope i am prepared enough